We have extremely supportive parents who are involved in:
- Parent Information Evenings.
- Class Masses.
- Sports and Swimming Carnivals.
- Celebrations and Feast Days.
- Tuckshop helpers.
- Book covering and library assistance.
- Literacy & Numeracy assistance.
- P&F activities.
Prior to assisting with activities, all parent volunteers are required to complete a ‘Working With Children’ check and attend and induction and briefing session run by the school. An application form needs to be completed and volunteers will be notified of their responsibilities.